SPANTEK Expanded Metal Products,
Components, and Parts Fabrication
Spantek manufactures custom, made-to-order expanded metal products, components, parts and assemblies. These components can be provided in either custom-sized blanks or coils. With twenty processing lines, Spantek has the capacity and capabilities to provide for all of your expanded metal requirements.
Expanded metal is a COST SAVING alternative to perforated metal and woven wire. It provides a wider range of open area percentage, uses less raw material to produce, and can never unravel. Let us show you how using expanded metal can save you money on your component designs.
Expanded metal is an extraordinarily versatile material-one with thousands of uses. Spantek fabricates strong, rigid, non-raveling open mesh expanded metal products produced to standard, proprietary or custom patterns.
Patterns and Applications
- Security Mesh Patterns and Applications
- Architectural and Decorative Patterns and Applications
- Filtration Mesh Pattern and Applications
- Barrier and Guard Mesh Pattern and Applications
- Enclosure Mesh Patterns and Applications
- Small "Mesh" Patterns/Specifications
- Other Applications of Expanded Metal Mesh and Grating